What is typically included in an Arizona home inspection report?
At AZ Property Inspections, We See It All! Our Inspectors are extremely detailed and take their time. Our typical inspection lasts 3 hours and during that time we leave no stone unturned. Here is what is included in our property inspections:
- Site: Grading, drainage, walkways, driveways, patios and decks
- Structure: Exterior walls, trim, foundation, slab and basement/crawlspace
- Attic: Insulation, ventilation and framing
- Roof: Surface condition and drainage
- Garage: Overhead vehicle door, automatic opener and fire separation
- Laundry: Washer/Dryer connections, utilities and sinks
- Plumbing: Water main, supply, waste and vent piping, fuel system, water heater
- Heating/Cooling: A/C and heat systems, ducting, filters and thermostat
- Electrical: Service entrance, main and sub panels, wiring, outlets and switches
- Interior: Floors, walls, ceiling and doors.
- Kitchen: Cabinets, sinks, built-in appliances
- Bathrooms: Cabinets, sinks, faucets, tubs, showers, toilets and ventilation
- Pool/Spa: Interior, pool pump, deck, filter, piping, electric and heater