Phoenix Inspection Services
Take The Guess Work Out of Your Next Purchase
At AZ Property Inspections, we understand that there can always be a bit of apprehension when planning to purchase a new home or business. Often, there can be unseen obstacles that could cost you hundreds – or even thousands of dollars in the long run if not addressed prior to purchasing your potential property. Our Phoenix area property inspection services exist to make you aware of every aspect of your potential property, so you can make an informed decision prior to making an offer on any property.
Our inspection services include the following:
- Residential inspections: Before purchasing a home, you want to be sure you are getting exactly what you bargain for! Our residential inspections ensure your home is safe and ready for you and your family. We inspect for important warning signs, such as roof propbelms, water damage, structural issues, and more.
- Commercial inspections: We understand that having confidence in a potential place of business is essential! Our inspectors are prepared to provide services for a variety of buildings, such as warehouses, office complexes, retail store fronts, and industrial park complexes.
- One-year inspections: One of the most important aspects of property inspections is consistency. If your home or business is approaching its one-year anniversary, we urge you to set up an inspection right away! We can provide you with a report that details any changes that need to be made, whether minor or major.
- Termite Inspections: Do you suspect that you might have termites? Has it been more than a year since your property was inspected? At AZ Property Inspections, our certified inspectors can come out to our property and thoroughly investigate your living space and provide you with a detailed report of our findings.
- Pool Inspections: Have you recently purchased a new home with a pool? Need to have it inspected? Schedule an appointment with our friendly inspectors at your earliest convenience. We can check to see if your pools’ equipment is properly functioning and make sure your outdoor oasis is up to code.
- Infrared Inspections: Thermal imaging helps discover potential home issues that would potentially not be seen during a typical home inspection through the use of an infrared cameras and specially trained home inspectors.
Need an Inspection? Call AZ Property Inspections!
From building structures to roofing to plumbing, we cover it all and WE SEE IT ALL! After we conduct a detailed investigation of your property, we will provide an easy-to-understand consultation to appraise you of the situation! To set up you a free estimate, give us call now at (480) 283-5642.